ADRIAN, CAISA, BECKLEY, CREW & McKAY BROWN

Sunday, February 12, 2012

today & tomorrow

guess who went to church today?




 these guys.






guess who was feeling sick today? 
 (and left church early...)


this guy.




guess who is worried about tomorrow?
this momma.
beck wouldn't let me put him down most of the day...
that could get a bit tricky when i am on my own with him and 2 infants.
i'm hoping my big boy feels better tomorrow
(plus, it's his birthday week... and that's just not fair).
and, i'm really hoping the babes don't get sick...

3 comments:

Alecia said...

Oh I REALLY hope the babies don't get sick... Noah finally got over his cold and I am relieved. He's finally back to sleeping through the night again. Hope, hope, hope that the TLC Beck got today helps!

Amanda said...

BOO! Sick kid(s) really is the worst. Graham and I were sick at the same time and now Dane is. Not fun. If they do get sick, do you have the nose frieda for the babies? That helped me.

Molly and Jason said...

poor boy. it always happens around the birthdays......fingers crossed it doesn't spread!