ADRIAN, CAISA, BECKLEY, CREW & McKAY BROWN

Friday, February 10, 2012

and, these are the days of my life

20 diapers to change
14 bottles to make
4ish sippies to make
1-2 hours cleaning up toys, spills, spit-up...
3 car seats to buckle
2ish hours rocking/holding/ singing/etc babies to sleep
3 loads of dishes
2-3 loads of laundry
1 hour burbing
2 hours pumping (although i'm winding this way down!)
1 hour watching yo gabba gabba
3-4 hours feeding babies/toddlers 
4-6 hours sleeping (not continuous)


















i'm sure there are a few more glamourous things that i am forgetting...

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I am tired just reading this.

Alice said...

I don't miss burping...that'll make things easier soon, just a couple more months of that and then soon after hopefully they'll stop spitting up...that'll make life SO much easier! hang in there!

Steph said...

SO great to see you guys yesterday - I will make an effort to comment more often. :) Hang in there! xoxo