ADRIAN, CAISA, BECKLEY, CREW & McKAY BROWN

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

and, how was your day?


Ear infections, viruses, shots, tantrums, molars...
good times around here!

i did get to enjoy this moment today with my snuggly boy...
until a baby woke up
and, then the jealousy lead to the picture above.

these sweet boys have been seriously trying me lately.
hopefully tonight and tomorrow will be better.
hawaii can't come fast enough.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

sad!

Melanie Keller said...

I FEEL for you! I always think, "I can do this," when only one is sad and crying, but when another kicks in......Let me know if I can help you in some way. We could always get together and my guys can entertain Becks!!

Alice said...

THose days suck. But at least you don't have head butting going on, Finn head butts Sylvia, Sylvia now tries to head butt me, she thinks it's hilarious...it goes on and on. I've gotten 3 fat lips from her this week and she has a bruise form Finn...I don't know where they learn it from.