ADRIAN, CAISA, BECKLEY, CREW & McKAY BROWN

Saturday, February 25, 2012

packing

for hawaii in 2.5 days!!!!

as adrian says "i'm losing it"...
it has been a rough few weeks for me.
just so so so tired
(3 ear infections, 2 viruses, bunch of teeth & molars coming in 
& a husband out of town this past week did not help)
and so so so in need of a break.
so....
we canNOT wait to go to HAWAII!

although, packing is NOT my favorite thing.

(and, i still don't want to think about that plane ride)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Rob has told me that before, and he was right. A break helps. I hope it lasts a while after I get home!!

Alice said...

I have stressed so much over plane rides, but sometimes you have to realize that we are resilliant, we are woman, we will survive, just bring extra wipes and diapers. And remember, whatever you forget, you can always buy at your destination. I usually just make a big diapers.com order and have it delivered to wherever I'm going so I don't have to bring stuff:)