some great moments
and some not-so-great moments!
A few moms in our neighborhood plan a
flash night Easter Egg Hunt.
Beck had so much fun!
but, Spring in Utah is cold
so this is what he looked like as he left...
Mimi sent the boys these silly Bunny Teeth lollipops.
We also had an Easter Egg Hunt with the Browns
the day before Easter.
Beck & Crew loved it.
McKay wasn't so sure... and was happy just running around.
LOVE these silly boys!
EASTER SUNDAY
the Easter Bunny came!
our Easter Sunday was honestly pretty crazy & not so much fun.
Adrian was super sick...
the boys were crazy...
and i was tired.
we did make it to church... so that's good!
but, this is how our night ended...
adrian was sick in bed
and the boys were fussy & naughty.
i was about to lose it.
so, instead of going to the family Easter party
(which i knew would be a disaster because my boys were a mess!)
i put all the boys in the car at about 5
with lollipops & bottles,
and with only diapers on
and just drove around until bedtime
while they watched a movie.
sometimes you just do what you have to do.
you just survive
and hope for a better day tomorrow!











2 comments:
Hi! I'm Lindy's stepsister Teri and I am obsessed with reading your blog. I have 2 under 2 (a 20 month old and a 2 month old) both boys. Your blog has me feeling normal and love some of the ideas you do with them or just to survive as a mom. Just wanted to say thanks for a blog stalker.
I love blog stalkers! And I love family or friends of lindy! Hang in there! I'm about to go get my 2nd Super Big Gulp for the day... Survival!
Post a Comment