or be all optimistic & superwoman-like...
"this" is hard. way hard.
a good hard, but hard nonetheless.
there is a lot of this going on around here
tantrums,
tears,
messes
exhaustion,
dirty diapers...
we got lots of those!
but, we are surviving.
and, everyone (including myself) keeps telling me
that "it" will get easier.
geesh, i sure do hope so.
luckily, these boys are so dang cute!
crew
beck & mckay



4 comments:
This mothering thing is not for wimps, that is for sure. I can only imagine how busy you must be, but I am sure you are doing your very best. Hoping you have a good week. XO
These are the hurricane years for sure. You'll miss this. Maddie is already 6 and I can't remember how it was during her toddler years. Hang in there quesadilla!
Hang in there, Caissa! You're doing great. Chocolate is a really good answer sometimes. I had to share, when Lucie was first born and John wasn't 2 yet, I learned of this book. I has really helped me! I don't feel so powerless to the tantrums. :) Maybe you've heard of it...
http://www.amazon.com/Love-Logic-Magic-Early-Childhood/dp/1930429002/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1323809353&sr=8-3-fkmr0
First of all, those boys are so dang cute, but when the day comes when you hear Beckley making the twins laugh in the back seat of the car or sharing crackers with them, you will think, the hard was so worth it. If it makes you feel better yesterday I changed 10 poops between the 2 of my kids TEN!
Post a Comment