ADRIAN, CAISA, BECKLEY, CREW & McKAY BROWN

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

my night last night.

Adrian was out of town and, of course, last night was a painful one.



9 - bottles to twins (mckay vomited all over me)
9:30 - nurse mckay a little
10 - twins both asleep

10-12 - do dishes, laundry, etc.
12:30 - mckay bottle
12:50 - crew bottle

1 - twins asleep
1 - Beck wakes up

1-2 - try to comfort Beck, but finally leave him awake in his crib
2 - pump
2:10 - beck still awake.  figure he must be teething and give him medicine
2:30 - figure Beck is not going to settle down in his crib.  so, beck & mom lay on couch

2:45 - Beck and mom finally fall sleep
2:45-4 - sleep!
4 - bottles to twins.

4:45 - twins asleep
4:45 - I finally lay down to sleep in bed (leave Beck sleeping on couch)

4:45-6 - sleep!
6 - Beck up, bring him into my bed
7- everybody awake





ouch.  gladly they aren't all like that.  and, i've been keeping Beckley well medicated today, so hopefully tonight is better.  


why is it always crazier when you don't have anyone around to help?

4 comments:

Amanda said...

OMG. I remember those nights. but without a 2 year old. So crazy. sorry to hear Adrian was gone. No more of that allowed...

Kim M said...

that is not even a night, that is like a never ending day with a couple of naps!! when is your mom coming back? =)

Tiffany said...

I think nights are the worse with newborns, that's what I remember dreading the most. Try to take some day naps when the little ones (all 3) are napping too. Who cares about the dishes YOU NEED REST! Hang in there.

Kristina said...

We had a similar night the other night (minus 1 kid) and Kevin was out of town. I swear they know and do it to torture us :) I'm impressed u did dishes and laundry. I just ate chocolate and lied on the couch.