ADRIAN, CAISA, BECKLEY, CREW & McKAY BROWN

Thursday, February 18, 2010

BABY BROWN!

BABY BROWN
(no name yet... coming soon though!)
2.16.10
5lbs. 3oz.
17.5 inches






all pictures from his first day.
so CUTE!!!!

17 comments:

Molly and Jason said...

you are on it woman - blogging in the hospital - love it!! He is a doll and we are so excited for you all!! LOVE AND MISS YOU THREE!!!

Becky said...

What a cute little guy--so tiny!!! He looks so alert. I love little babies! Congratulations! Now, the fun (and work) really begins. :)

Lindy & Trever said...

Congratulations! What a sweet boy, can't wait to meet him.

Kelly said...

So adorable!! Glad he is finally here. Now, will ya' pick a name already? LOL

Paige said...

Caisa...Congratulations!!! He is so sweet. I love him. You will be the cutest mom ever.

Alecia said...

Let the cuteness begin! Can't wait to see what outfit he wears home. :)

Amanda said...

Congrats you guys! Can't wait to meet him!

Dixie said...

Yeah! He looks too perfect! Congrats MAMA!!!! What's this c-section pic I see? Hope all went well. Can't wait for details and more pics. So happy for you!

Alice said...

So cute and so tiny! Congrats guys:)

ddddd said...

YAYYYYY! oh, i am so excited for you guys, i just can't wait to meet him. congratulations!

Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is a very handsome baby! Wishing you all the JOY and HAPPINESS!!!

nicole said...

cutest baby I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Zylstra Family said...

Congrats!!! He is so cute!! Can't wait to put a name to that cute little face! Hope you are all doing well!

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Congratulations!!! He is precious!! How are you feeling?

Christina said...

so cute!! congratulations!

Jenny Slingerland said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for you! He's too cute! I love little itty bitty babies!

Dawn said...

Yeah!! Let the adventures in motherhood begin! Can't wait to meet him! We need to meet up at fashion island with our kids just like we always talked about in HB! He's gorgeous! Can't wait to hear the details!