That's cute...we're a fan of stars around here too!
Everything looks so cute!! I can't believe how soon he is going to be here!!
so fun! He's a lucky boy to have such rad parents!(I never use the term rad- but it's fitting for you two :).I love your collection of books. You can never have too many. Good luck with the last few weeks!
Such a cute room, and such a lucky little boy. We still need to have that shower!!
LOVE IT!
LOVE it! I love your style Cais!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's cute...we're a fan of stars around here too!
Everything looks so cute!! I can't believe how soon he is going to be here!!
so fun! He's a lucky boy to have such rad parents!
(I never use the term rad- but it's fitting for you two :).
I love your collection of books. You can never have too many. Good luck with the last few weeks!
Such a cute room, and such a lucky little boy. We still need to have that shower!!
LOVE IT!
LOVE it! I love your style Cais!
Post a Comment