still catching up on some old blogs....
While in Utah for Christmas...
we went up to Estela (Adrian's sister) and Carl's cabin
for a night.
Braxton & Adrian
Adrian & I went for a
(SLOW!-- i was a bit nervous with the baby on board)
snow mobile ride...
Riley and I made sugar cookies...
we also made a bit of a mess...
(I don't know how i always manage to get so much on my tummy!)
then it was time decorate...
even Carl joined in...
and here are the yummy and beautiful cookies!
Next, Riley decided it was make-over time!
don't I look pretty? thanks Riley!
and, of course I made over Riley too!
She even convinced Uncle Adrian to let her do
a little make-over on him!
(it is hard to say no to Riley!)
The next morning I went on a COLD walk...
We love going to the cabin and spending time with Estela, Carl & cute kids!!
2 comments:
Fun cabin. you look so cute!
Yup, at the end of the day I always had something on my belly. ALl of my maternity shirts have a strip of paint across the belly because I was always painting furniture.
Post a Comment