Shoots...
my Beckley boy is one funny kid.
my Beckley boy is one funny kid.
(well, at least we think so)
Here are some funny & cute things Beck has said lately:
"I don't have any more hugs or kisses today, sorry"
"I took a yong nap and now I'm not sick anymore. My nap took my cough to Heavenly & Father's house"
(He always says "Heavenly AND Father")
"I have good 'dea... We should get cozy on the couch"
(he says this one almost daily!)
In his prayers: "protect me from the mice, the moose & the guinea pig"
"But I'm not hungy. My stomach doesn't have a tongue anymore"
Beck: "hey..."
Me: "hay is for horses"
Beck: "no, hay is for baby Jesus to sleep on"
Sadly, I'm sure there are a lot I'm forgetting...
We sure love having this boy around to make us laugh!
(this is the face he makes as he says "UH?!")


No comments:
Post a Comment