ADRIAN, CAISA, BECKLEY, CREW & McKAY BROWN

Saturday, September 1, 2012

half crazy, half marathon

 today i ran my first half marathon
(and my first race in over five years)
it was called
The Half Crazy Half Marathon!
(it was a last minute decision...
i entered it on the Thursday before,
so just 2 days before the race)


here i am with a few girlfriends before the race.



 
"sprinting" into the finish



my cute fan club!



LOVE these 4... so glad my boys came to cheer me on!













Beck and I discussing my race...



I actually was the first girl!
my time was 1:34.
it was a fun race...
but, there was a pretty brutal hill that lasted miles 4-8!



me & the babes



i, of course, made sure that i treated myself well post race.


3 comments:

Steph said...

you are awesome. congrats!!!

Alice said...

i love how running a 1/2 marathon is no big deal to you...and you're super fast and come in 1st...oh and you have 3 super young boys.

Jenny Slingerland said...

Way to go! I just shoveled a half a chocolate Costco cake in my mouth. Thanks for making me feel like a total loser!