ADRIAN, CAISA, BECKLEY, CREW & McKAY BROWN

Saturday, October 2, 2010

twinkle, twinkle little star...



we've had a bit of an "off" week...
and, i hate to admit that i lost it at 2 points...
and broke into tears.
(over nothing big, just not quite in control of my emotions, i guess.
we are all sick around here so not sleeping as much as I would like
which i am sure played into it all)
both times i happened to be holding sweet Beckley.
the first time as i felt the tears approaching
i got nervous about what Beckley would do/think.
well, both times my little guy could not stop laughing at me!
not sure if he was laughing at me
because i was crying over nothing,
or because he thought i was laughing,
or because he knew that i needed to hear his sweet laugh
 at the moment?
regardless,
both times i thanked my lucky stars that 
my Heavenly Father sent this sweet boy to me!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Sorry you guys are sick! I can relate to the tears thing.. happens to the best of us. There isn't much worse that having a sick baby while sick =( Hope you are better soon!

Alice said...

I feel your pain, we have had countless sleepless nights this summer with Finn having so many colds after being weaned. It really disrupts your whole routine. Yes, I have totally cried and Finn has laughed. At first I would be offended and then just grateful for that little joy. Hang in there!

Becky said...

The first time Eliza ever made me really angry--she laughed. . . and I cried because I couldn't believe a 2 year old could make me lose it and that she had that much control over me. Being mom isn't easy. It's good to know that others have moments like me. I didn't know I could shed tears like I have until I had kids. Hang in there and I hope you feel better!