that is great pretty soon he will catchup with Elijah .He is so cute and he is getting even cuter now that he is gaining more wait love you tree Mom Brown
Way to go champ, keep eating!! I swear there are some FAT babies out there who totally throw the curve of the whole growth chart percentiles. Supposedly the WHO has a different chart based on exclusively breast-fed babies, but even according to that scale Ollie was off the chart! Fun to catch up with you on your blog, Caisa. Ryan is on the lookout for "the perfect" baby gift from Nashville, (I'm not sure exactly what he's hoping to find...something in denim studded with rhinestones?) anyway, we haven't forgotten about you!! Congrats! What a cutie!!
He's growing and that's what counts. Way to go Beckley. I think the girls were about 12 lbs. at 2 months. Little chunkers. He'll get there. What a cutie! Marie should be having her baby any day now. Crazy how time flies!!
5 comments:
that is great pretty soon he will catchup with Elijah .He is so cute and he is getting even cuter now that he is gaining more wait love you tree Mom Brown
Hey, Beckley is the same size as Sydney (my baby)! 9lbs, 21 inches. :) Hope things are going well for you and baby. He is adorable.
Way to go champ, keep eating!! I swear there are some FAT babies out there who totally throw the curve of the whole growth chart percentiles. Supposedly the WHO has a different chart based on exclusively breast-fed babies, but even according to that scale Ollie was off the chart! Fun to catch up with you on your blog, Caisa. Ryan is on the lookout for "the perfect" baby gift from Nashville, (I'm not sure exactly what he's hoping to find...something in denim studded with rhinestones?) anyway, we haven't forgotten about you!! Congrats! What a cutie!!
He's growing and that's what counts. Way to go Beckley. I think the girls were about 12 lbs. at 2 months. Little chunkers. He'll get there. What a cutie! Marie should be having her baby any day now. Crazy how time flies!!
Congrats for making it on the chart!! Did you read this? Made me feel better!
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/23/health/23obese.html?emc=eta1
Post a Comment