Before little Beckley was born, a friend recommended the baby Puj Tub to us. So, Beckley's first bath and everyone since was in the Puj Tub (see pictures below). Although he was upset during his first bath, he now loves bath time in the Puj Tub!
Th Puj Tub is basically a flat piece of soft white styrofoamy material. It has magnetic closures which keep it in the shape to cradle a baby and be placed in a sink. There are also holes in the sides and front of the tub that allow the water to run out. So, I basically but the tub in our sink then turn on the faucet to fill the tub up.


This tub has worked great for us... and Beckley. Beckley is our first child, so we were a bit apprehensive about the whole bath thing. He was also only 5 pounds when we brought him home from the hospital, which added to the apprehension. The Puj Tub has been perfect! I love that I can keep the water running in the sink and still control the water level by adjusting the tubs position in the sink. It is also a soft surface which seems perfect for a newborn. The Puj Tub can be unfolded and becomes flat-- which is great for storage (especially for us as we are jam packed in a 1 bedroom apartment), I hung a hook in our shower and just hang the Puj Tub to dry after each use (the tub comes with a hole to hang it by). We also took the Puj Tub on Beckley's first road trip this past weekend-- when unfolded it took very little space.

The Puj Tub is all I have ever used to bath an infant, but I love it! (and so does Beckley!) He is now almost 9 pounds and it is still working perfectly. I would totally recommend the Puj Tub to friends and family!
Check out the Puj Tub for yourself on Puj's new website exclusively for baby bath tubs!
No comments:
Post a Comment