NECCO has totally changed their recipe! The new ones are disgusting!! I am going to write them a very strongly worded letter...they RUINED an classic!!!
I've been eating the Sweethearts brand all day, even though they do taste kind of weird. I really like the Sweet-Tart ones the best, but as you can see, it's not stopping me from eating the others! LOL
This made me laugh! Some things never change--and this is one of them for you. I remember your candy corn and sweet hearts obsession in college--and the fact that you got me to indulge too. Do you still like shakes and yogurt covered pretzels?:) Enjoy your candy!
7 comments:
me too!
u r too funny!!!
NECCO has totally changed their recipe! The new ones are disgusting!! I am going to write them a very strongly worded letter...they RUINED an classic!!!
serious? OH NO!!!!
I've been eating the Sweethearts brand all day, even though they do taste kind of weird. I really like the Sweet-Tart ones the best, but as you can see, it's not stopping me from eating the others! LOL
This made me laugh! Some things never change--and this is one of them for you. I remember your candy corn and sweet hearts obsession in college--and the fact that you got me to indulge too. Do you still like shakes and yogurt covered pretzels?:) Enjoy your candy!
How come you didn't get to enjoy candy corn season?
Post a Comment