ADRIAN, CAISA, BECKLEY, CREW & McKAY BROWN

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

anti-cravings

so, i haven't had that many strong cravings...
however, there are things that i used to LOVE that i no longer do...

such as broccoli & spinach
which i used to eat on a daily basis, yet now rarely sound good to me.


i also have not eaten much fro yo (or my usually nightly vanilla ice cream) while pregnant


and...
i think pregnancy may be the ONLY cure for
my candy corn addiction!

hopefully this candy corn season will survive without me... i will surely be back next year!


12 comments:

Fancynancy said...

I think I have taken over your candy corn craving...no such luck with the spinach and fro-yo. Also, isn't it about time for another baby bump update????????

Alice said...

YES YES YES...pregnancy ruined broccoli for me. I still can't stomach it. But the rest of the greens came back. Last Halloween and Christmas I actually lost weight because all of the sweets really grossed me out. Don't worry, the yogurt craving will come back:)

Dawn said...

I'm sitting here in shock right now...i see candy corn, I immediately think Caisa! Fro yo too! Wow. Pregnancy does some freakish things!!

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

That is so sad about the candy corn! I had some just the other day and thought of you. I had the same thing.. no strong cravings, but I could not stand the smell of chicken or fish and didn't like chocolate very much either.. say what?

kjkabm said...

Ha, ha.. I never craved sweets when I was prego. I especially could not do chocolate.. weird. But that was actually OK with me that I ate more fruits, salads and vegies than junk :) Wish I was that way now! ;) Eating better, not prego! :)

Iris said...

I keep meaning to tell you congratulations! I'm so excited for you. Good luck on the food front. The worst it got for me was when I just started nursing and LOTS of food bothered Anna ..... but we're good to go again =) I'll eat some candy corn & broccoli for you =)

RC Cola said...

What candy corn??? What a sad day. I'm so sorry. Luckily I haven't had any cravings or food dislikes during this pregnancy so I will eat your share of candy corns this year. Just know I am doing it for you Caisa!

Kelly said...

I'm going to have to agree that it's about time for another baby bump update!!!

ddddd said...

wow. that's serious. this baby is for real.

Lindy & Trever said...

What? No candy corn? I lost my craving for chocolate but it came back. Not to worry my friend!

Lindy & Trever said...

What? No candy corn? I lost my craving for chocolate but it came back. Not to worry my friend!

Molly and Jason said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! NO CANDY CORN! Good thing you no longer eat your lean cuisines with your veggies...you would be doomed!! We need more belly shots...I still don't believe it. love your guts (your baby guts)