Have you guys picked a name yet? There's a kid in my daughter's class named Cian (pronounced Key-in). Kind of a blend of your names, spelling-wise anyway. Congrats on the baby and Merry Christmas.
Holy cow! That's their backyard!!??? That is awesome! Yes, I wish I was there right now! I have only been back from vacation for 1 month and I NEED another one!
so beautiful! And that post was just mean by the way! ;) I remember you not being very happy to move there.. guess you took to it eventually huh :) Hey, you guys have a Merry Christmas!!!
7 comments:
I wish YOU and Adrian were here right now!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm waiting for the spare bedroom to open up for me!
Uh, YEAH, I definitely wish I were there right now! Absolutely gorgeous.
Have you guys picked a name yet? There's a kid in my daughter's class named Cian (pronounced Key-in).
Kind of a blend of your names, spelling-wise anyway.
Congrats on the baby and Merry Christmas.
Holy cow! That's their backyard!!??? That is awesome! Yes, I wish I was there right now! I have only been back from vacation for 1 month and I NEED another one!
I love what they've done with the place. Adam and I need to go visit!
so beautiful! And that post was just mean by the way! ;) I remember you not being very happy to move there.. guess you took to it eventually huh :) Hey, you guys have a Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment