ADRIAN, CAISA, BECKLEY, CREW & McKAY BROWN

Monday, October 12, 2009

baby brown...

we got another package from my mom...


so cute! so fun!


there was a present for the dad-to-be!



and one for the mom-to-be!


and, there was a gift to open if it is a girl...


and another to open if it is a boy...

so.......
which
one
do
you
think
we
opened
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?


IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

(ps- of course we opened the girl gift too... maybe for the next baby brown?...)

10 comments:

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Gustafson Family said...

Congrats on the boy!!! Your mom is sooo cute!!!

ddddd said...

wow!! congratulations, you two. another clogger on way, can't wait to meet him :-)

Jenny Slingerland said...

YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you! I know I've asked this before, but I'll ask it again...can Nancy adopt me?

Molly and Jason said...

LOVE IT!!

Iris said...

Congratulations!!!

Toria said...

congratulations! It's so fun to KNOW! What a creative and fun mom you have- I'm sure you're gonna be much of the same.
let the nesting begin!

Dawn said...

I've been waiting for this post!! CONGRATS!! Half way there!!

Kelly said...

O.K., I didn't want to delete my post, just change it. What were the daddy and mommy gifts? Such an awesome idea to announce if you're having a boy or a girl.... only Nancy!! So fun!!

heather hatch said...

Congrats!! Cant wait to meet this little guy, he will be adorable!!!