ADRIAN, CAISA, BECKLEY, CREW & McKAY BROWN

Thursday, October 22, 2009

daddy's boy


because i know that this little guy will want to be
just like his daddy...
i couldn't resist buying these shoes.
too cute!


(Adrian has the same pair....
and even wore them on the dance floor at our wedding)

5 comments:

stef said...

Oh cute those are the best - we had a camo pair for west when he was a baby! Congrats on having a boy - they are so fun!! I hope you had fun with my fave twinners!

Alice said...

CUTE! I bought some for my nephew when he was 2 they made him "run fast" I'm just waiting for my sister to pass them along....and for Finn to grow into them.

Molly and Jason said...

we bought some for Riggs....boys look so cute in them!! Now get him a little wig!

Molly and Jason said...

we bought some for Riggs....boys look so cute in them!! Now get him a little wig!

RC Cola said...

I want some cute shoes like that for our little guy - so cute.