it's so beautiful and you look like you had a great time! I can not wait until we are done with the whole "new job" / school loans thing.. as in trying to get them paid off.. so that we can go somewhere more exotic than Vegas!! :) I love our weekend Vegas getaways but I am ready for a cool trip! :) After 12 years we deserve it huh? :)
4 comments:
Wow those pictures are amazing. I didn't know Joy was so 'gangta'. You and Adrian look so cute. I really want to go to Europe now. :)
Sorry I meant 'gangsta'....oops!
wow, what amazing pictures; i want to go!
it's so beautiful and you look like you had a great time! I can not wait until we are done with the whole "new job" / school loans thing.. as in trying to get them paid off.. so that we can go somewhere more exotic than Vegas!! :) I love our weekend Vegas getaways but I am ready for a cool trip! :) After 12 years we deserve it huh? :)
Post a Comment