ADRIAN, CAISA, BECKLEY, CREW & McKAY BROWN

Sunday, June 24, 2012

STILL catching up!!! Hawaii!!! - March 2012

We were quite a sight as we left the SLC airport...




The plane rides went better than I had expected
(I mean... I was spit up on multiple times, we changed multiple poopy diapers on the floor, etc...
but, no one screamed for longer than a couple seconds...
so, i call that a success!).
There were nice people on both flights that offered to hold a baby for us :-)





We made it!!!
(My mom had bought the boys these t shirts, 
they say "BOYS WILL BE BOYS"...
I thought they were perfect for the plane ride)




Beck and Pa
hanging out in my parent's backyard


 




Beck in front of "Dog the Bounty Hunter"s house
(which was in our neighborhood)







































Beck and Pa's Birthday Party!
 










The Aquarium


Beck goes surfing with Auntie Joy!










Hiking to the lighthouse




Spitting Caves







Beck's big boy burger at The Pineapple Room


Our night away...









My favorite shave ice & the view from my favorite run



Baby stuff took over my parent's house
















Cousin love - Beck loved playing with Jackson


My Birthday

we went to a yummy dinner the night before my birthday















I spent a part of my birthday like this
while all 3 of my boys napped.
DCT.

then, we all hiked to the lighthouse 




 I came home to this fabulous meal

& Beck decorated this cake for me







 Teddy's Burgers on the lanai




the view from my parent's house




hanging out on my parent's lanai


the weather unfortunately wasn't great while we were there,
but I did get in a lot of runs and sleep - heaven.



lunch with Pa



Crew & McKay

Me & McKay


 On the way to the beach on our last day in Hawaii...
 It was a perfect beach day!
the perfect way to end our trip.
 

























Hopefully we will be brave enough to endure the 7 hour plane ride with 3 little boys again soon!

No comments: