well, we definitely aren't in hawaii anymore.
first off, there is snow outside.
and, we have 3 sick boys
(colds, teething & crew has another ear infection)
which means we aren't sleeping much over here these days.
(McKay slept 12 hours straight a few nights while we were in hawaii...
and Crew wasn't far behind him...
and, we had help during the nights...
so, waking up every hour or two again is feeling pretty brutal.)
luckily, my mom did come back with us
and it has been great to have her help
and someone for me and the boys to play with!
1 comment:
I think it's harder to go back once you've had that taste of sleep. You are lucky to have had it so early on. It was over 3 yrs until I slept through the night...like 7 hrs straight. I hope the boys get back to that soon:)
Post a Comment