Congratulations on the little guys! I LOVE their names! I am glad they are finally home and that they didn't have too many complications after they were born. I had one baby in the NICU for 2 weeks and it was so hard--I can't imagine how it was to have 2 in there. I am happy that all is going well. We need to get together again. . . when you're feeling up to it!
5 comments:
That is so adorable! I bet they're so happy to be together again:)
so beautiful
Yay! I'm so happy for you guys!
So funny. I seemed to always have pics where Sawyer was snuggled asleep on Ethan. Is there one who's always awake and one who's always asleep?
Congratulations on the little guys! I LOVE their names! I am glad they are finally home and that they didn't have too many complications after they were born. I had one baby in the NICU for 2 weeks and it was so hard--I can't imagine how it was to have 2 in there. I am happy that all is going well. We need to get together again. . . when you're feeling up to it!
Post a Comment