Hooray! Hooray! two new baby Browns to love. I'm so excited for you! I totally understand the “bit overwhelmed” feelings. Going from outnumbering the kid to being outnumbered is a huge shift. Can't wait for the twins to arrive!
Nothing the two of you cant handle! So excited for your family. Isnt it funny how the road of life makes a turn you never saw coming?....but driving down that road is always intresting, chalenging and wonderful at the same time. Congratulations!!
10 comments:
Hooray! Hooray! two new baby Browns to love. I'm so excited for you! I totally understand the “bit overwhelmed” feelings. Going from outnumbering the kid to being outnumbered is a huge shift. Can't wait for the twins to arrive!
WOW! so exciting. i'll give you my mom's phone number for tips on raising twins :-)
Congrats!!
OH MY GOODNESS! Congratulations...and GOOD LUCK! no seriously.....GOOOOOOD LUCK!
Yay, YAY!!!!
Lucky! Congratulations!
So fun to catch up with you tonight and SOOO excited for you...and I mean it about the babysitting :)
And it is official! Seriously so excited for you... SO FUN!!! I wasn't kidding when I said I was jealous. I'd have twins all over again!
Holy smokes, congrats! Get a night nanny lined up ASAP. Pretty exciting!
Ps. Alecia, you are COO-COO!!!
SOOOOOO excited for you! I've heard twins are a piece of cake! ;)
Nothing the two of you cant handle! So excited for your family. Isnt it funny how the road of life makes a turn you never saw coming?....but driving down that road is always intresting, chalenging and wonderful at the same time. Congratulations!!
Double wow! Super excited for you and can't wait to meet them.
Post a Comment