ADRIAN, CAISA, BECKLEY, CREW & McKAY BROWN

Monday, November 1, 2010

London -part 3

here are some pictures Adrian & I took
while running through London...



















a few more pics from BUCKINGHAM..










OLIVER!




Adrian and I were lucky enough (thanks to "the nanny") 
to go to 2 shows while in London!
Oliver, Stomp & War Horse.
LOVED them all!



here are a few random pictures...
i LOVE this picture!







 COTSWOLDS
Adrian was brave enough to drive a car
and take us to the charming Cotswolds!




so cute!








 cute boys...




sad boy... i think he had just woken up











Beck sleeping the car.



Beckley & Sophie had thier own couch at this restaurant


Beckley tired of his car seat!



and... we all made it back safely!
Adrian did a great job driving...
although i was a very jumpy passenger!



Harlequin Court--
 the place we stayed in Covent Garden
(THANKS again Kim & Andreas!!!)


Beckley enjoying some Baby Einstein in our flat




 Beckley's favorite spot!

he LOVED sitting here and watching the people go by.



our street




COVENT GARDEN




REGENT STREET SHOPPING





and, of course...
some red phone booth shots!







WE LOVED LONDON!

THANKS so much for coming to help mom!


where to next???...
any suggestions?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Such fun pictures. I suggest Italy. :) Or Greece. Those are on my list. You look amazing Caisa. Seriously! I can't get over how cute your little family is.