ADRIAN, CAISA, BECKLEY, CREW & McKAY BROWN

Monday, August 2, 2010

home...

here are some pictures of our new home...
(sorry i took them with my phone, so they aren't very good)
we have a lot to still do to make our new house perfectly our home,
but it is coming along...


love our porch.














our entryway.


hallway.



love this map.



kitchen.




i have had this couch FOREVER...
but, we did get some new pillows to change it up a bit.







the guest bathroom.



Beckley and I love to sit on this rocking chairs in the afternoon.
(his new favorite thing is to watch for cars driving by...
he gets so excited when he sees one.  too cute!)




i LOVE home!

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow so cute! Definitely has that "Caisa touch". I don't know how you do it. I think you missed your calling as an interior designer. I might have to steal some of those ideas. Glad you have some space to spread out and live your happy life. Love your guts!

Joy M. said...

Love it. I really like the B by the front door. :) Miss you guys!!!

ddddd said...

So cute, I love it!

Molly and Jason said...

can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Dana said...

Very cute and cozy!

Amanda said...

What a nice home! Congrats!

Zylstra Family said...

Everything looks awesome! Very cute!!

Alice said...

I'm super jealous of your kitchen

Dixie said...

Love your couch...it's so comfy. I just bought a rug at Target that would match even your new pillows and the flower print above the mantle. Check it out. Dark brown with red, orange, gold, and olive green. Fieldcrest Luxury Jacobean.