ADRIAN, CAISA, BECKLEY, CREW & McKAY BROWN

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pioneer Day 7.24.10

Although I have lived in Utah a few times in the past
I must have never been in town for Pioneer Day before this year
because I had no idea what a big deal it is...

We have been putting little Beck to bed around 8:30 the past few weeks
(trying to finally get him on some sort of schedule)
but we decided to let him stay up late tonight and enjoy the festivities.

We headed to Liberty Park in SLC (with Adrian's sister Estela & crew)...
which was quite an experience!
We had a fun time though... 
(GREAT people watching!)
and Beckley loved it all!
(until the car ride home, anyway... he was NOT a happy boy!  yikes!)





Beck has become VERY interested in food lately...
he was eyeing everything we ate/drank.



Peace man.  
(notice Beck's fingers!)
I want that piece of pizza!


Time for fireworks!!!


Beck enjoyed the fireworks show with Sophie in his mouth 
while holding up his foot...
silly boy!



Happy boy!

Happy Pioneer Day!

1 comment:

angie said...

I love his hat!!