So, is this the right time to say...a great house in snowy Utah is better than a cramped, third floor, one bedroom apartment in Palo Alto?? The house does look WONDERFUL, snow and all!
What!? I didn't know you were moving to Utah! Congrats on the new house! I'm going to be in Utah from June 23rd till July 2nd. I'd love to come see the new diggs and of course introduce miss tess to little beckley!!
7 comments:
So, is this the right time to say...a great house in snowy Utah is better than a cramped, third floor, one bedroom apartment in Palo Alto??
The house does look WONDERFUL, snow and all!
What!? I didn't know you were moving to Utah! Congrats on the new house! I'm going to be in Utah from June 23rd till July 2nd. I'd love to come see the new diggs and of course introduce miss tess to little beckley!!
Beautiful home! Welcome to Utah, you missed the snow right?
I know, kind of depressing, right? Welcome back! When you are up for it, let's go for a run! Where did you guys end up?
What?!!! You moved to Utah?!! Wahoo!! Where do you live? I would love to come see you when you get settled. I love your home too. I'm envious. :)
cant wait to visit!!
Your house is so cute! I love it! Enjoy the snow, were hitting the 100's! Thank heavens Grandma and Grandpa have a pool! :)
Post a Comment