as soon as we got home i headed out on a run.
it was short and slow and i am sure it wasn't pretty...
but, after a 6 month break, i ran.
my friend, nancy, came over for a bit tonight
to relieve me from crying baby duty
and so i could go on a run.
it was short and slow and i am sure it wasn't pretty...
but, i ran.
as one of my favorite running ads from years ago said:
either you ran today or you didn't.
after lots of "i didn't" days...
today, i ran.
10 comments:
Good for you girl! I ran today too-I can't say it was super pretty either. :) Happy April Fools.
That first run after having a baby is brutal...I thought my lungs were going to fall out.
Very impressive, not that I'm surprised! I'm not much of a runner, but I'm still up for a walk--next week?
Congrats Caisa, i'm inspired. Glad you had the Pinkberry to enjoy after =).
It's difficult to find the time to run when you have a little one that isn't old enough to go with you huh? If only Rick left latter in the morning or got home earlier at night. Let me know next time you and Alecia go for a walk I want to come. Athen and I love walks.
I just started working out yesterday too and it was BRUTAL!! Doing Jillian's 30 day shred and I'm embarrassed at how hard level 1 was, but hey it's a start right?!
Lungs fall out? After baby #4 I thought my uterus was going to fall out . Labor all over again. :). Good for you Caisa. I'm sure the break from crying baby was a good thing! Running is so theraputic!
YOU'RE BACK!!!
I echo what Dixie said about uterus falling out:) That is how I felt after #2,3,4 AND 5:) But hey, we all keep running....for sanity:)
Congrats! I'm waiting for my green light to run too. I'm sure your run was alot better then you let on...but you are your worse critic. Don't worry you'll be back in the zone in no time. Run hard!
Post a Comment