3.2.10
Today Beckley is 2 weeks old!
(and today is his due date!)
We took him in for his 2nd doctor's appointment
and he gained 9 ounces in one week!
Beckley now weighs 5lbs 10.5 oz!
and the Doctor kept saying that he was "perfect!"--
we, of course, totally agree!
Way to go Beck!
(and the doctor also said that I don't have
to keep waking him up
every 2 or 3 hours during the night to feed him...
so, hopefully the little guy will sleep 3+ hours at night!)
5 comments:
that's Awesome guys! And yay for more sleep, hopefully that is!
You guys are obviously whooped over that cute kid. Congratulations! Most babies come out squished, but he looks perfect! Good job!
Oh man... I really hope you can sleep more than 3 hours straight!!!
Of course he's perfect. :) Just like his mama.
I had to wake mine up every three hours for the first few weeks too. What a pain. I'm glad you can just let him sleep on his own now.
Post a Comment