ADRIAN, CAISA, BECKLEY, CREW & McKAY BROWN

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

PA2YW!

so, i realized today that i haven't posted anything about the
Young Women of the Palo Alto 2nd Ward yet...
which surprised me because i think they are FABULOUS!
i was also surprised when i realized how few pictures
i have of these fabulous girls
(and the ones i do have are mostly taken with my iphone, so not the best quality)
...i guess that is probably b/c my photographer
is not usually invited to YW activities :-)

well, i LOVE serving, hanging, and learning with these girls!


back to school ice-cream party


So You Think You Can Dance activity
with special guest choreographer--
Napolean Dynamite
(aka Adrian Brown)



Halloween


Craft night-- feather headbands & petal t-shirts

Young Women's is the most fun!

3 comments:

Toria said...

what fun activities. YW is the best- agreed!
they're lucky to have such a fun leader/ role model couple.
Would LOVE to hear more about the SYTYCD activity.

Lindy & Trever said...

I miss these cute girls and the leaders aren't so bad either!:)

Becky said...

YW is the best--I agree! I have been in YW for over 2 years now (my second time around). It is so much fun, a lot of work, but a lot of fun. I loved your petal shirt idea. How exactly do you do that? Looks like you gals have a lot of really fun activities.

By the way, I can't believe that Heather Hansen is cutting your hair--what a small world! Tell her I miss her and that I actually got brave enough to highlight my hair for the first time ever!! I wish she could have done it. I hope all is well with her.