Verrry cute!! Yay - congrats! I'm so excited for you. I haven't checked your blog in a while because i get depressed about all the vacays you take!! Then Lisa told me you were pregnant and that deserved a blog visit. She told me to tell you that that is a face only a mother could love :)
I can't tell you how excited I am for you two--a little rugrat! I am glad to hear you are feeling well. Just because I think the girl outfit your mom sent is soooo cute, I am voting for a girl. I also loved viewing all the pictures from your travels. I am green with envy. I have been potty training my kids and cleaning up nasty messes while you have been traveling the world--good for you! By the way, I ran a 1/2 marathon a few weeks ago. I thought you might be proud of me--that was a stretch for me. :)
Caisa.... I just clicked on Dixie's blog and saw you... so fun to see you after all these years! I feel like I'm looking at pics of your mom from way back when! You're just darling...congrats on being preggers--Amy told me when I had dinner with her a few weeks ago. I'll be checkin' back:)
6 comments:
Verrry cute!! Yay - congrats! I'm so excited for you. I haven't checked your blog in a while because i get depressed about all the vacays you take!! Then Lisa told me you were pregnant and that deserved a blog visit. She told me to tell you that that is a face only a mother could love :)
So cute. I love the outfits. I'm jealous-I always wanted a little brown baby. KIDDING...your mom has great taste!
congrats! i am so excited for you! i hope you are feeling well and love that your mom sent two outfits -- she is too cute!
Ok, that girl's outfit is adorable! I want one, have Mrs. M send one to TN. I'm saying your gonna have a girl!
I can't tell you how excited I am for you two--a little rugrat! I am glad to hear you are feeling well. Just because I think the girl outfit your mom sent is soooo cute, I am voting for a girl. I also loved viewing all the pictures from your travels. I am green with envy. I have been potty training my kids and cleaning up nasty messes while you have been traveling the world--good for you! By the way, I ran a 1/2 marathon a few weeks ago. I thought you might be proud of me--that was a stretch for me. :)
Caisa....
I just clicked on Dixie's blog and saw you... so fun to see you after all these years! I feel like I'm looking at pics of your mom from way back when! You're just darling...congrats on being preggers--Amy told me when I had dinner with her a few weeks ago. I'll be checkin' back:)
Post a Comment