In just about a week, Adrian and I leave for EUROPE!!!! We are so excited.
First, we are going to Biarritz, France to watch JOY compete in the Longboarding World Championship! GOOD LUCK JOY!!!! We are so excited to be there for the contest!
You can follow along (July 10-14) @ http://roxyjam.com/roxyjam09/index.php/event/riders/en
While in Biarritz we also plan to see some of Spain
as we will be right on the border.
Then we (along with Drew & Joy) are off to Italy for a few days...
can't wait!
Lastly, we will spend a few days in Germany visiting Adrian's sister... so fun!
Did I say that we are so excited?!?!
5 comments:
That is awesome! I'd be way excited too! Hope to go to Europe someday! That is so cool that your s.i.l is so awesome at surfing! Hope she does great! Have fun!
HAve a wonderful time!! So jealous!!! I love Europe.
Hooray for you! You'll have an amazing time in all those places. Good luck to the reigning champion!
Sounds like so much fun. Go Joy! I won't be able to follow along - we will be in Connecticut visiting Brett and Chip the 9th - 15th. It was so much fun last year staying up all night with your mom just looking at the computer - waiting for those scores!!
I am so excited for you and can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment