ADRIAN, CAISA, BECKLEY, CREW & McKAY BROWN

Monday, June 8, 2009

this weekend = instafamily


this weekend we watched our 5 nieces and nephews!  it was fun... and we have LOTS of pics (thanks uncle adrian!), so more to come...

2 comments:

kjkabm said...

so fun.. like I said you guys are more appreciated than you probably know for giving those parents a break! :) Looks like it went well and everyone was happy.. which is a plus! :) My 7 yr old wrote us a note once when we left them w/ grandmas to go to Vegas.. it said that they had lots of fun w/ grandma and no body died?? I can't remember the exact wording, but it cracked us up and no body dying is also a huge plus! :) Kids are so funny!

Fancynancy said...

I wondered how it went with your house full. Looks like fun! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. What cute kids...all of you!!!!!!!