I'm with you and your mom on that - and it's VERY cute by the way. Looks really good too!
Dang Gina Girl that looks too cute to eat. Yum yum. I must say you always had this gift for making anything beautiful.
Fancy!
Tell your hubby that cute/cuter IS better! :) It looks great! And I am the same way :)
Yah, you do do things cute....but I like it, especially when on the receiving end!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THE CAKE!! THANKS!
I've always appreciated that about you! It's all in the small touches that makes things special! Love you!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm with you and your mom on that - and it's VERY cute by the way. Looks really good too!
Dang Gina Girl that looks too cute to eat. Yum yum. I must say you always had this gift for making anything beautiful.
Fancy!
Tell your hubby that cute/cuter IS better! :) It looks great! And I am the same way :)
Yah, you do do things cute....but I like it, especially when on the receiving end!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THE CAKE!! THANKS!
I've always appreciated that about you! It's all in the small touches that makes things special! Love you!!
Post a Comment