


Some of my most favorite pictures/memories from my wedding were with my dad...
he is also the one who made my fabulous wedding possible.
I can say much the same for my life...
Most of my favorite memories in my life involve my dad...
and most of the fabulous life that I have been blessed with is due to him.
Thanks Dad!
We love you!
-Caisa and Adrian
3 comments:
oh my dearest father. ditto to what Caisa said (except for all the wedding stuff).
I love you so very much! I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I'm excited to see you and mom (aka. my buddies) this weekend.
love, courtney
Oh man, you're making me cry! That was beautiful, Caisa. Your dad has always been one of MY personal favorites - I did choose him to baptize me when I was 8. I'll bet he doesn't even remember that! Or how he was always late getting up and dropping us off at school. Wow, was THAT a long time ago. Even though he's my big brother, I wish I knew him better. He has always been a great example to me. You guys are all lucky to have him for your dad, and John is lucky to have your MOM!!! Happy Belated Birthday, John. Love you....
Very sweet birthday tribute! Your dad is awesome!
Post a Comment