ADRIAN, CAISA, BECKLEY, CREW & McKAY BROWN

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

a DCT.

for Christmas, Adrian gave me this book...


... and inside the book, were tickets to this....


...in NYC...


over Valentines weekend!


I am so excited!
He is a DCT (dream come true)!


10 comments:

The Gustafson Family said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOO JEALOUS!!! Caisa darling you will absolutely love it. It is the best! Have a great time. Can't wait to hear how your trip goes and see pictures.

Kelly said...

That is so awesome - he IS a DCT!! I have never seen it and want to sooo bad (unlike Stephanie above, who knows it by heart! j/k Steph!)
Wow - that's a Valentine's Day to look forward to.

Iris said...

He is a great husband! And, I LOVE Wicked......have a great time!

Kim said...

Wow, how fun! You are going to love Wicked. I love the soundtrack too -I listen to it so much that even Ashlee has the songs memorized. :)

Becky said...

What a rare find--a romantic!! Such a cute surprise and gift. I have never seen Wicked and want to sooo bad! I tried ALL DAY to get tickets for when it comes to Salt Lake in April, but could never even get in the system or to talk to anyone about it. I was bummed. Some day. . . . Have fun!

Lisa said...

You will love it-I am so excited for you!!

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Very Cute! You will love it!!

Toria said...

What a dream! Have so much fun. I love the creativity, the tickets, everything about that gift. way to go Adrian!

Dawn said...

You'll have such a great time. It makes me cry every time i've seen it! very powerful! Oh by the way, go to my blog--I found you $50bucks too!!

Jenny Slingerland said...

You lucky, lucky girl!! Where are the photos? How was the show! I Die!