That's how Dan feels too. I aspire to have a whole big closet (like my mom has) of cake platters! Yours are gorgeous.
At least you have a nice place to put them. Better start bakin' girl!
Not the way you party caisa! Adrian should know that.
Nice. I'm jealous of your dutch oven. My birthdays coming up so we'll see if I get one.
No, never...and yours are lovely.
I love it! Absolutel not...sorry Adrian!
One can never have tooo many cake plates!!P.S.- You have been tagged..Check out my blog for the rules..
Never! Especially if your name starts with a C and ends with an aisa. ; )
that square one is darling!!
I love it, it is my dream come true.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That's how Dan feels too. I aspire to have a whole big closet (like my mom has) of cake platters! Yours are gorgeous.
At least you have a nice place to put them. Better start bakin' girl!
Not the way you party caisa! Adrian should know that.
Nice. I'm jealous of your dutch oven. My birthdays coming up so we'll see if I get one.
No, never...and yours are lovely.
I love it! Absolutel not...sorry Adrian!
One can never have tooo many cake plates!!
P.S.- You have been tagged..Check out my blog for the rules..
Never! Especially if your name starts with a C and ends with an aisa. ; )
that square one is darling!!
I love it, it is my dream come true.
Post a Comment