Hi Caisa and Adrian- I love the pictures. You two look fabulous individually- together- ridiculous! I'm so sad that we will miss celebrating the big day with you, but I am excited to keep up with your happenings a little better on this blog. I also checked out the engagement pics- great photographer- so many good ones, and cute blothes Caisa!
6 comments:
Cute Pics! I love the green scarf, especially against the Red brick. So cool!
great pics, i love them!!
Way cute couple!
Great pictures. No offense or anything, but I think I like the "leg pictures" the best! HaHaHa!
Hi Caisa and Adrian- I love the pictures. You two look fabulous individually- together- ridiculous! I'm so sad that we will miss celebrating the big day with you, but I am excited to keep up with your happenings a little better on this blog.
I also checked out the engagement pics- great photographer- so many good ones, and cute blothes Caisa!
I meant to write clothes
Post a Comment